Please take into the account following information
On June 12, 2020, the Government of Ukraine adopted the Decrees No. 477 and 480 implementing the following changes:
- removing temporary restrictions on crossing the state border by foreign citizens and stateless persons;
- canceling the procedure requiring foreign citizens and stateless persons to obtain prior approval of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine for entering Ukraine;
- introducing the requirement for all foreign citizens and stateless persons entering Ukraine to possess an insurance policy that covers COVID-19 treatment and observation (not applicable to the foreign citizens and stateless persons permanently residing in Ukraine, refugees and persons in need of additional protection);
- changing the procedure of mandatory observation and self-isolation, limiting its application only to persons arriving to Ukraine from countries with a high level of COVID-19 cases.
At the same time, persons who provided their consent for self-isolation with the use of the Act at Home electronic app of the Unified Governmental Web Portal for Electronic Services prior to crossing the border, if they had not been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person, and the following categories are exempt from mandatory observation and self-isolation:
- citizens of countries with a high level of COVID-19 cases who have not visited these countries during the last 14 days;
- members of foreign diplomatic and consular missions, representatives of official international missions, organizations accredited in Ukraine and their family members;
- drivers and crew members of cargo transport; crew members of aircraft, sea and river watercraft, trains and locomotives;
- participants of the External Independent Evaluation (high school scholastic aptitude test) accompanied by one person.
- identifying the countries with a high level of COVID-19 cases as the states with over 40 active cases per 100.000 population. The Ministry of Health of Ukraine will renew such list every three days (current information can be found https://moz.gov.ua/koronavirus-2019-ncov?fbclid=IwAR0amKITCsSnEx2qv2NQmVdduEBx_gZ_WtkouA_JWPyafHoT1xx-pvnhuLk);
- canceling requirements for mandatory observation for persons crossing the checkpoints at the temporarily occupied territories in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol. At the same time, such persons must provide their consent for self-isolation with the use of the Act at Home electronic app of the Unified Governmental Web Portal for Electronic Services prior to crossing the border;
- opening 15 checkpoints across the state border, including 13 for international passenger flights. The actual reopening of the above checkpoints will happen after the Regional Commissions on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies take decisions on lifting anti-epidemic restrictions.